Sunday, January 1, 2012

Disclosing Interests

Mitt Romney coming over to give my grandmother a hug and a kiss (Source: my cousin)

As all presidential candidates must undergo many personal interest disclosures, I hereby give my own personal political interest disclosure- I'm proud of my uncle. You can read about my uncle, Dane McBride, and his personal friendship with Mitt Romney in "Romney and Roanoke ally have a history." In further disclosure, I don't believe my uncle is even truly aware of this blog, and I am certain that I have received no inside information because of their relationship.

In further political and financial interest disclosures, you can read my latest post for the Motley Fool about the financial interests of the GOP candidates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome here!